Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waking up in Florida

Dear Avery,
     Your daddy and I drove through the night and got to Mimi and Papa's house at about 1:30 this morning.  We had time for a couple of big hugs, but then we all agreed that it was time to sleep.  We slept pretty good and stayed in bed until about 6:00 today.  Your dad is still in bed now, and your dog is bouncing back and forth between snuggling with him and checking out everything else that is going on in the house.  He is known to be pretty nosy.  I'm sure you will get plenty of sniffs and licks once we bring you home.
    
      Today is going to be a good day--I already know it.  I woke up in Florida and got to see your Mimi and Papa first thing this morning.  I really miss seeing them when we are away for a long time.  Your Mimi and I sat on the couch and listened to your heartbeat forever when we first got up.  You were moving all over the place in there!  Your heartbeat is still really strong. I feel like we had to chase you all over my tummy to keep up with it.  I love that!

    I am getting hungry, so I know you are too!  Your Mimi made some yummy sausage and egg pie for us to eat.  It smells really yummy!
                                                                I love you angel baby,
                                                                                       Mom

     

No comments:

Post a Comment