Monday, November 21, 2011

Avery, there is hope for your future.

Dear Avery,
    Rachel shared this beautiful scripture with me.  It is today's entry in Beth Moore's Praying God's Word Day by Day.  It was exactly what I needed to hear.  I have hope for your future sweet baby. 

 "Wonderful Savior, You tell me that there is surely a future hope for me, and my hope will not be cut off (Prov. 23:18). When I hope in You, Lord, I will renew my strength. I will soar on wings like eagles; I will run and not grow weary, I will walk and not be faint ( Isa. 40:31). Lord, help me hear this word as one from You to me: 'So there is hope for your future,' declares the Lord (Jer. 29:17)."
                                                                   I love you so much,
                                                                            Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment