Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sleepy Florida Days

Dear Avery,
    Good morning sunshine!  We woke up in Florida again and got to spend time with your Mimi and Papa.  It is going to be hard to go back to louisville tomorrow.  I just checked your heartbeat and it is still sounding strong.  Could you please give me a couple of kicks today?  I get nervous when I haven't felt you in awhile.  (You literally kicked right after I typed that--thanks baby girl!)
 
     We ate a lot of yummy food at Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.  Almost all of your Brunson side was able to make it and it was great to spend time with all of them.  Lela and Wyatt played together and all of the boys played football in the front yard.  It was a beautiful day!  Your great grandpa and I fell asleep together sitting straight up on the couch.  That night, we went to visit Jenni, Stick, and Aunt Tricia.  I learned that a Solo cup filled with water will not melt in a fire pit.  I will show you that trick when you are older (don't try it without me!)

     Your dad and I went shopping with your Mimi and Papa yesterday.  We went out to Baytowne to have lunch and walked up and down the pier.  The water was gorgeous and it was the perfect weather to eat outside.  We went to the outlets after that and then went o Bass Pro so Papa could Christmas shop for himself.  We had to cut it short after that because I fell asleep in the car.  It is becoming a trend that I can't always sleep through the night, but I can fall asleep wherever else I happen to be.  You take a lot out of me little girl (but I wouldn't have it any other way!)

     Your next appointment is December 9th.  It seems so far away because I can't wait to see you again.  I am pretty scared at the same time because I fear any more bad news.  I pray and pray that they will tell us your chest is starting to grow how it is supposed to.  Your Mimi is going to fly up to go to that appointment with us.  I am glad that she is going to be there.

                                                                          With love,
                                                                                   Mom


                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. Dear Avery,
    MiMi can't sleep. I really enjoyed having your Mom close to me. She brought her doppler and we were able to hear your heartbeat. What a strong heartbeat for such a little girl! MiMi talked to you and sang her silly MiMi songs to you(your cousin Wyatt loves them). I wish your mom and dad could stay with us, but I know they have to get back to work. I will fly up in a week and a half, so that gives us something to look forward to. I am going to your Mom's next appointment and I get to see you swimming in her belly. I can't wait! Until then, stay strong and keep kicking your Mom! I love you bunches! MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carey,
    You are so BEA-U-TIFUL, as always! Keep love in your heart...can't wait to see you and sweet baby Avery!
    Love you bunches,
    Christy McInnis

    ReplyDelete