Saturday, December 17, 2011

You are magnificent!

Dear Avery,
  
  One of my good friends from work randomly texted me today with this:
I like finding out the meaning of names.  Did you know that both Avery and Alis mean "noble"? :)  I thought that was cool.  My favorite song to sing to my babies was Edelweiss and Edel means noble.  Maybe Avery would like to hear that song too. Noble means magnificent. I hope you're doing well today.
I played Edelweiss for you right after she told me that and you kicked like crazy!  (Either you really loved it or you wanted me to turn it off--I'm going with the thought that you loved it.) I hope you're cozy in there!

                                                                            I love you tons,
                                                                                            Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment