Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things that make me smile :)

Dear Avery,
This week has definitely been better than last! We haven't had any crazy catastrophes (knock on wood!), your dog is healthy again, and your dad is home from NYC. We have a lot of things to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, so I am getting excited!

I just got back from Dr. Link's office and things are still looking good (other than the obvious fact that I am HUGE!!!!)I'm not showing any immediate signs of labor at this point so we are safe for the time being. Your swimming pool has gotten extra large, so your welcome for that. Due to all the extra amniotic fluid, I am measuring in at 35 weeks when I am only 29 weeks along. I feel like I am going to explode through my bellybutton if I accidentally bump into something too hard! Dr. Link said to stay off of my feet as much as possible and drink a lot of water, so that is what I am doing while I am writing to you :). It has become really hard to sleep because there isn't really a comfortable position for this big ol belly. Your dad has learned to love and accept my giant pillow fortress that inevitably takes over the bed each night.

The first thing that I am super excited about is that we have a photoshoot on Saturday morning!!! Courtney Ellis is the photographer from NILMDTS who will be at the hospital to capture all of the special moments after you are born. She has graciously agreed to meet up with us before you get here to get pictures of our family while you are still in my tummy. We are so happy to have this opportunity. I want to document every aspect of your life and we are very fortunate to have compassionate people who are willing to make that happen. I am totally stumped on what to wear for the pictures, so I might need to make a shopping trip in the next couple of days.

I know I have told you how wonderful our friends are, but sometimes I still find myself in awe thinking about the wonderful support system that we have. I don't think that we could make it through the rough days without the love and support of our friends and family. We are very lucky. Next weekend some friends of ours are getting together to attend mass with us at our church. They are planning a special brunch to celebrate your life afterward. I feel so incredibly blessed and excited! You are so special sweet baby and there are so many people who love you!

                           I love you Princess,
                                           Mom

                                                                  My 29 week belly
                                                    
                                                   

                                        A bettter depiction of how big my belly actually is-HUGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment