Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling more positive

Dear Avery,
    
     Things are starting to look up after this past week.  I have had two full days with no tears. I talked about you of course, but I did it with joy instead of sadness.  My goal is to show you happy days during your time on earth.  I can't promise that I won't get into a slump again, but I want to make the most of this time where you are safe from harm. 
    
     I can't change the future, although I still pray about it everyday, I have no guarantee that you will still be here tomorrow, a week from now, or next year.  What I do know is that you are inside of me kicking me in the ribs right now.   You give a mean bladder punch and you get the cutest hiccups ever.  You are strong little girl.  You are safe and you are loved.  I am going to try my hardest to keep that as my focus from this point forward.  I want to enjoy every second that I am blessed to share with you.  I want to remember every movement, every milestone, everything that has anything to do with you sweet girl.  It is hard to see all of those wonderful things through the tears, but that is my resolution.

     Your Mimi and Papa are on their way to Kentucky right now.  They should get in sometime this afternoon.  They can't wait to see you again tomorrow!  Yay-yay talks to you in my belly all the time.  She is excited to see you again too. We all love you so much.  You are a lucky girl to have such a strong and supportive family.  I love that every ultrasound has become a family affair.  We all just want to know you better.


Jeremiah 29:11- 
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
                                                         
                                  I love you forever and always,
                                                         Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment